Essai Sur La Nature du Commerce en Général
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought in its series History of Economic Thought Books with number cantillon1755 and published in 1755.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1280 Main Street West, Hamilton, Ontario, L8S 4M4
Phone: (905) 525-9140 ext. 22765
Fax: (905) 521-8232
Web page: http://socserv.mcmaster.ca/econ/ugcm/3ll3/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- ¿Es Richard Cantillon el Padre de la Economía?
by Adrián Ravier in Punto de Vista Economico on 2012-05-28 18:46:14
- Landström, Hans & Harirchi, Gouya & Åström, Fredrik, 2012. "Entrepreneurship: Exploring the knowledge base," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(7), pages 1154-1181.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus, 2010.
"Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Economic Growth – Past experiences, current knowledge and policy implications,"
2010:2, Swedish Entrepreneurship Forum.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus, 2010. "Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Economic Growth - past experience, current knowledge and policy implications," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 224, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Isabel Salavisa & Pedro Videira & Filipa Santos, 2009. "Entrepreneurship and social networks in IT sectors: the case of the software industry in Portugal," Journal of Innovation Economics, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 15-39.
- Fagerberg, Jan & Landström, Hans & Martin, Ben R., 2012. "Exploring the emerging knowledge base of ‘the knowledge society’," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(7), pages 1121-1131.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Dimand).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.