A History of Economic Thought
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought in its series History of Economic Thought Books with number barber1967 and published in 1967.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1280 Main Street West, Hamilton, Ontario, L8S 4M4
Phone: (905) 525-9140 ext. 22765
Fax: (905) 521-8232
Web page: http://socserv.mcmaster.ca/econ/ugcm/3ll3/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Halkos, George, 2011. "The evolution of environmental thinking in economics," MPRA Paper 35580, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rod O'Donnell, 1992. "The Unwritten Books and Papers of J. M. Keynes," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 24(4), pages 767-817, Winter.
- Mark Blaug, 2001. "No History of Ideas, Please, We're Economists," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(1), pages 145-164, Winter.
- Demirdöğen, Alper, 2011.
"Tarımsal Korumacılık, Korumacılığın Ölçümü ve Türkiye
[Agricultural Protectionism, Its Measurement and Turkey]," MPRA Paper 35083, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Salanti, 1994. "On the Lakatosian apple of discord in the history and methodology of economics," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 7(1), pages 30-41, Spring.
- Finn Olesen & Frank Jensen, 2001. "A note on Marx," Working Papers 21/01, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Environmental and Business Economics.
- Welch, P. & Dolfsma, W.A., 2004. "How To Be Better Prepared For A Paradigm Shift In Economic Theory, And Write Better Articles In The Meantime," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-101-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Subramanian S. Sriram, 1999. "Survey of Literatureon Demand for Money," IMF Working Papers 99/64, International Monetary Fund.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Dimand).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.