Key issues of Cost-Benefit Methodology for Irish Industrial Policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its series Research Series with number GRS172 and published in 1998.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takis Venetoklis, 2000. "Methods applied in evaluating business subsidy programs: A survey," Discussion Papers 236, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Sourafel Girma & Holger Görg & Aoife Hanley & Eric Strobl, 2010.
"The effect of grant receipt on start-up size: Evidence from plant level data,"
Journal of International Entrepreneurship,
Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 371-391, December.
- Sourafel Girma & Holger Görg & Aoife Hanley & Eric Strobl, 2010. "The effect of grant receipt on start-up size: Evidence from plant level data," Kiel Working Papers 1607, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- FitzGerald, John & Keeney, Mary J. & McCarthy, Niamh & O'Malley, Eoin & Scott, Susan, 2005. "Aspects of Irish Energy Policy," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS57.
- Richard S. J. Tol & Seán Lyons, 2008. "Incorporating GHG Emission Costs in the Economic Appraisal of Projects Supported by State Development Agencies," Papers WP247, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.