Policy reform, shadow prices, and market prices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 42 (1990)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Gaube, 2000. "Income taxation and production efficiency in a simple two-sector economy," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse14_2000, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Nicholas Stern, 2012. "Ethics, equity and the economics of climate change," Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment Working Papers 84, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Christoph Heinzel & Ralph Winkler, 2011. "Distorted Time Preferences and Time-to-Build in the Transition to a Low-Carbon Energy Industry," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 49(2), pages 217-241, June.
- Massimo Florio & Rinaldo Brau, 2001. "Privatisations as price reforms: an analysis of consumers' welfare change in the U.K," Departmental Working Papers 2001-19, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Hepburn, Cameron J. & Koundouri, Phoebe, 2007. "Recent advances in discounting: Implications for forest economics," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2-3), pages 169-189, August.
- Dasgupta, Partha, 2000. "Valuation and Evaluation: Measuring the Quality of Life and Evaluating Public Policy," Discussion Papers dp-00-24, Resources For the Future.
- Fred Schroyen, 2010. "Operational expressions for the marginal cost of indirect taxation when merit arguments matter," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 43-51, February.
- Hines, James Jr., 2004.
"On the timeliness of tax reform,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(5), pages 1043-1059, April.
- David Coady & Jean Drèze, 2000. "Commodity Taxation and Social Welfare: The Generalised Ramsey Rule," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 27, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Mackinnon, John & Reinikka, Ritva, 2000. "Lessons from Uganda on strategies to fight poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2440, The World Bank.
- van de Walle, Dominique & Gunewardena, Dileni, 1998. "How dirty are"quick and dirty"methods of project appraisal?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1908, The World Bank.
- Nicholas Stern, 2010. "Presidential Address Imperfections in the Economics of Public Policy, Imperfections in Markets, and Climate Change," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 8(2-3), pages 253-288, 04-05.
- Jeremy Edwards, 2001. "Cost-Benefit Rules for Public Good Provision with Distortionary Taxation," CESifo Working Paper Series 544, CESifo Group Munich.
- David Coady & Jean Dreze, 2000. "Commodity Taxation and Social Welfare: The Generalised Ramsey Rule," Working papers 87, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- R. Brau & M. Florio, 2002.
"Privatisations as price reforms: evaluating consumers' welfare changes in the UK,"
Working Paper CRENoS
200204, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Rinaldo BRAU & Massimo FLORIO, 2004. "Privatisations as price reforms: Evaluating consumers' welfare changes in the U.K," Annales d'Economie et de Statistique, ENSAE, issue 75-76, pages 109-133.
- Massimo FLORIO, 2006. "Multi-government cost-benefit analysis: shadow prices and incentives," Departmental Working Papers 2006-37, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Massimo FLORIO & Silvia VIGNETTI, 2004. "Cost benefit analysis, developing planning and the EU cohesion fund: learning from experience," Departmental Working Papers 2004-31, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Seth D. Baum, 2012. "Value Typology in Cost-Benefit Analysis," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 21(4), pages 499-524, November.
- Jean Dreze & David Coady, 2010. "Commodity Taxation and Social Welfare : The Generalised Ramsey Rule," Working Papers id:2936, eSocialSciences.
- David, Laurent & Le Breton, Michel & Merillon, Olivier, 2007. "Kolm as a Contributor to Public Utility Pricing, Second Best Culture and the Theory of Regulation," IDEI Working Papers 490, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.