Classics of Anthropometric History: A Selected Anthology
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Department of Economics, University of Munich in its series Books by John Komlos with number 7 and published in 1998.
Note: co-edited by Timothy Cuff
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Schackstraße 4, D-80539 Muenchen
Web page: http://www.vwl.uni-muenchen.de/ls_komlos/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Komlos, John & Kriwy, Peter, 2003.
"The Biological Standard of Living in the two Germanies,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
55, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- John Komlos & Peter Kriwy, 2003. "The Biological Standard of Living in the Two Germanies," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 4, pages 459-473, November.
- John Komlos & Peter Kriwy, 2001. "The Biological Standard of Living in the Two Germanies," CESifo Working Paper Series 560, CESifo Group Munich.
- Steckel, Richard H., 2009.
"Heights and human welfare: Recent developments and new directions,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Richard H. Steckel, 2008. "Heights and Human Welfare: Recent Developments and New Directions," NBER Working Papers 14536, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Komlos, John & Baten, Jörg, 2003. "Looking Backward and Looking Forward: Anthropometric Research and the Development of Social Science History," Discussion Papers in Economics 59, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Utku Teksoez) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Utku Teksoez to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.