Handbook of Experimental Economics Results
Additional information is available for the following registered editor(s):
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Elsevier in its series Handbook of Experimental Economics Results with number 8 and published in 2008.
Volume: 1, Part 8
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevierdirect.com/product.jsp?isbn=9780444826428
The following chapters of this book are listed in IDEAS:
- Plott, Charles R. & Smith, Vernon L., 2008. "8. Methods," Handbook of Experimental Economics Results, Elsevier.
- Cox, James C. & Oaxaca, Ronald L., 2008. "Experimetrics: The Use of Market Experiments to Evaluate the Performance of Econometric Estimators," Handbook of Experimental Economics Results, Elsevier.
- Berg, Joyce E. & Rietz, Thomas A. & Dickhaut, John W., 2008. "On the Performance of the Lottery Procedure for Controlling Risk Preferences," Handbook of Experimental Economics Results, Elsevier.
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ronald M. Harstad, 2014. "Behavioral Efficiency: Definition, Methodology, Demonstrations," Working Papers 1405, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.