Le portage d'une politique de diversité en entreprise comme processus de changement : enjeux stratégiques et dynamiques socio-organisationnelles
AbstractThe present thesis addresses - cross-cutting the fields of organization sociology, strategic management and human resources - the motivation-stakes, the strategic challenges and the phenomenology inherent to the conduction of a diversity policy in the companies. The innovative nature of a diversity policy is evaluated vs. several criteria, such as the co-existence of discursive, normative and operation-oriented dimensions, the existence of a socio-organisational dynamics leading to a managerial training-learning process and the inscription of the diversity-driven change in a curling- expansion mode of progress.Accordingly, the thesis adopts an open-minded heuristically-based approach (which combines and profits from induction and deduction), uses diverse and diversified sources (four exploratory investigations, a case-study addressing the diversity policy of the La Poste group from the beginnings of 2006 to the end of 2012) and relies upon numerous investigations.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Paris Dauphine University in its series Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine with number 123456789/13663 and published in 2013.
Management de la Diversité; Rse; Changement organisationnel; Diversity Management; Corporate Social Responsibility; Organisational change;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandre Faure).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.