Economic Foundations of Law and Organization
AbstractThis book serves as a compact introduction to the economic analysis of law and organization. At the same time it covers a broad spectrum of issues. It is aimed at undergraduate economics students who are interested in law and organization, law students wh
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Cambridge University Press in its series Cambridge Books with number 9780521859172 and published in 2006.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.cambridge.org
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schmidtchen, Dieter & Koboldt, Christian & Monheim, Jenny & Will, Birgit E. & Haas, Georg, 2007.
"The internalisation of external costs in transport: from the polluter pays to the cheapest cost avoider principle,"
CSLE Discussion Paper Series
2007-03, Saarland University, CSLE - Center for the Study of Law and Economics.
- Dieter Schmidtchen & Christian Koboldt & Jenny Monheim & Birgit Will & Georg Haas, . "The Internalisation of External Costs in Transport: From the Polluter Pays to the Cheapest Cost Avoider Principle," German Working Papers in Law and Economics 2008-1-1214, Berkeley Electronic Press.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.