The Cost of Capital
AbstractThis book provides an answer to the question, 'What does the finance and economics literature say about the determination and estimation of a project's cost of capital?'. Uniquely, it reviews both the theory of asset pricing in discrete time and a range of more applied topics which relate to project valuation, including the effects of corporate and personal taxes, the international dimension, estimation of the cost of equity in practice, and the cost of capital for regulated utilities. It seeks to explain models and arguments in a way which does justice to the reasoning, whilst minimising the prior knowledge of finance and maths expected of the reader. It acts as a bridge between a general undergraduate or MBA text in finance, accounting or economics, and the modern theoretical literature on the cost of capital.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Cambridge University Press in its series Cambridge Books with number 9780521801959 and published in 2005.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.cambridge.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beja, Edsel Jr., 2006.
"Forensic Accounting: Hidden balance of payments of the Philippines,"
4828, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Sep 2007.
- Edsel L. Beja, 2007. "Forensic Accounting: Hidden Balance of Payments of the Philippines," Working Papers wp130, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Thomas Brodaty & Robert Gary-Bobo & Ana Prieto, 2006.
"Risk Aversion and Human Capital Investment: a Structural Econometric Model,"
THEMA Working Papers
2006-06, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Brodaty, Thomas & Gary-Bobo, Robert J. & Prieto, Ana, 2006. "Risk Aversion and Human Capital Investment: A Structural Econometric Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 5694, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Erwin Diewert, 2009. "The aggregation of capital over vintages in a model of embodied technical progress," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 1-19, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.