Additional information is available for the following registered editor(s):
AbstractMuch research has been devoted to the consequences of the completion of the European internal market in 1992. Existing estimates of the effects of market integration remain exploratory, however, and many important issues have yet to be adequately addressed. These are the issues concerning this book. Edited by L. Alan Winters and Anthony Venables, the volume examines such questions as the extent of gains to be expected from both 'internal' and 'external' economies of scale following integration, the implications of 1992 for the European Community's trade with its traditional EFTA partners, the potentially valuable new East European markets, and the rest of the world. There are also chapters considering the implications of the internal market for the design of appropriate technology and taxation policies, and a study of the role of Japanese foreign direct investment in European manufacturing.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Cambridge University Press in its series Cambridge Books with number 9780521405287 and published in 1991.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.cambridge.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xavier Vives, 2001. "Restructuring Financial Regulation in the European Monetary Union," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 57-82, February.
- Alberto Giovannini & Bart Turtelboom, 1992. "Currency Substitution," NBER Working Papers 4232, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lars Calmfors & Giancarlo Corsetti & John Flemming & Seppo Honkapohja & John Kay & Willi Leibfritz & Gilles Saint-Paul & Hans-Werner Sinn & Xavier Vives, 2003. "Financial Architecture," EEAG Report on the European Economy, CESifo Group Munich, vol. 0, pages 98-117, 05.
- Carlo Monticelli, 1993. "'All the money in europe?' An investigation of the economic properties of EC-wide extended monetary aggregates," BIS Working Papers 19, Bank for International Settlements.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.