Saline Agriculture for Irrigated Land in Pakistan: A Handbook
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research in its series Monographs with number 117728 and published in 1998.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asghar, M. N. & Amnad, S. & Shafique, M. S. & Kahlown, M. A., 2001. "Root zone salinity management using fractional skimming wells with pressurized irrigation: Inception report," IWMI Working Papers H030206, International Water Management Institute.
- Qadir, M. & Sharma, B.R. & Bruggeman, A. & Choukr-Allah, R. & Karajeh, F., 2007. "Non-conventional water resources and opportunities for water augmentation to achieve food security in water scarce countries," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 2-22, January.
- Kahlown, M.A. & Ashraf, M. & Zia-ul-Haq, 2005. "Effect of shallow groundwater table on crop water requirements and crop yields," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 24-35, July.
- Mahmood, Khalid & Morris, Jim & Collopy, John & Slavich, Peter, 2001. "Groundwater uptake and sustainability of farm plantations on saline sites in Punjab province, Pakistan," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 1-20, May.
- Qureshi, A.S. & McCornick, P.G. & Qadir, M. & Aslam, Z., 2008. "Managing salinity and waterlogging in the Indus Basin of Pakistan," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 1-10, January.
- Barrett-Lennard, E. G., 2002. "Restoration of saline land through revegetation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 213-226, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.