Management and information issues for industries with externalities: the case of casino gambling
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Managerial and Decision Economics.
Volume (Year): 22 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1-3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/7976
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leventis, Stergios & Hasan, Iftekhar & Dedoulis, Emmanouil, 2013.
"The cost of sin: The effect of social norms on audit pricing,"
International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 152-165.
- Leventis, Stergios & Hasan, Iftekhar & Dedoulis , Emmanouil, 2013. "The cost of sin: The effect of social norms on audit pricing," Research Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland 13/2013, Bank of Finland.
- Rohan Miller & Grant Michelson, 2013. "Fixing the Game? Legitimacy, Morality Policy and Research in Gambling," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, Springer, vol. 116(3), pages 601-614, September.
- Juin-Jen Chang & Ching-Chong Lai & Ping Wang, 2004. "On the Public Economics of Casino Gambling," IEAS Working Paper : academic research, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan 04-A005, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Earl L. Grinols, 2004. "Taxation vs. litigation," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(4), pages 179-183.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.