Bowling Alone: The Collapse and Revival of American Community
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Journal of Policy Analysis and Management.
Volume (Year): 20 (2001)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Wallace & Nelarine Cornelius, 2010. "Community Development and Social Regeneration: How the Third Sector Addresses the Needs of BME Communities in Post-Industrial Cities," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 97(1), pages 43-54, December.
- Beatrix Eugster & Rafael Lalive & Andreas Steinhauer & Josef Zweimüller, 2011.
"The Demand for Social Insurance: Does Culture Matter?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(556), pages F413-F448, November.
- Beatrix Brügger & Rafael Lalive & Andreas Steinhauer & Josef Zweimüller, 2011. "The demand for social insurance: does culture matter?," ECON - Working Papers 041, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Thöni, Christian & Tyran, Jean-Robert & Wengström, Erik, 2012.
"Microfoundations of social capital,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(7-8), pages 635-643.
- Christian Thöni & Jean-Robert Tyran & Erik Wengström, 2009. "Microfoundations of Social Capital," Discussion Papers 09-24, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Sep 2010.
- Christian Thöni & Jean-Robert Tyran & Erik Wengström, 2010. "Microfoundations of Social Capital," NRN working papers 2010-19, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Hsieh, Yuli Patrick, 2011. "Implications of communication multiplexity for digital inequality: The role of online social networking skills," 8th Asia-Pacific Regional ITS Conference, Taipei 2011: Convergence in the Digital Age 52324, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Christopher Blattman & Nathan Fiala & Sebastian Martinez, 2012.
"Employment Generation in Rural Africa: Mid-Term Results from an Experimental Evaluation of the Youth Opportunities Program in Northern Uganda,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1201, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Christopher Blattman & Nathan Fiala & Sebastian Martinez, 2012. "Employment Generation in Rural Africa: Mid-term Results from an Experimental Evaluation of the Youth Opportunities Program in Northern Uganda," HiCN Working Papers 135, Households in Conflict Network.
- Blattman, Christopher & Fiala, Nathan & Martinez, Sebastian, 2011. "Employment generation in rural Africa : mid-term results from an experimental evaluation of the Youth Opportunities Program in Northern Uganda," Social Protection Discussion Papers 66523, The World Bank.
- Adam Okulicz-Kozaryn, 2011. "Europeans Work to Live and Americans Live to Work (Who is Happy to Work More: Americans or Europeans?)," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 225-243, April.
- Mark Mcbeth & Elizabeth Shanahan, 2004. "Public opinion for sale: The role of policy marketers in Greater Yellowstone policy conflict," Policy Sciences, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 319-338, December.
- Katie Williams & Carol Dair, 2007. "A framework of sustainable behaviours that can be enabled through the design of neighbourhood-scale developments," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(3), pages 160-173.
- Bernhard Kurka & Gunther Maier & Sabine Sedlacek, 2007. "Breaking the vicious cycle in peripheral rural regions: the case of "Waldviertler Wohlviertel" in Austria," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2007_03, Institute for the Environment and Regional Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Nelarine Cornelius & James Wallace, 2010. "Cross-Sector Partnerships: City Regeneration and Social Justice," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 94(1), pages 71-84, July.
- Jody Hoffer Gittell & Kim Cameron & Sandy Lim & Victor Rivas, 2005. "Relationships, Layoffs, and Organizational Resilience: Airline Industry Responses to September 11," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2005_06, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.