Sustaining Southern NGOs in resource‐dependent environments
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Journal of International Development.
Volume (Year): 7 (1995)
Issue (Month): 4 (07)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Sheehan, 1998. "NGOs and participatory management styles: a case study of CONCERN Worldwide, Mozambique," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 29090, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- M. Shameem Siddiqi, 2001. "Who will bear the torch tomorrow? Charismatic leadership and second-line leaders in development NGOs," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 29192, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ann C. Hudock, 1997. "Institutional Interdependence: Capacity-Enhancing Assistance For Intermediary Ngos In Sierra Leone And The Gambia," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(4), pages 589-596.
- Sarah Lister, 2000. "Power in partnership? An analysis of an NGO's relationships with its partners," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(2), pages 227-239.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.