Income distribution, poverty and welfare in transitional economies: A comparison between Eastern Europe and China
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Journal of International Development.
Volume (Year): 6 (1994)
Issue (Month): 5 (09)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home
Other versions of this item:
- Giovanni Andrea Cornia, 1994. "Income Distribution, Poverty and Welfare in Transitional Economies: A comparison between Eastern Europe and China," Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series iopeps94/21, UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre.
- P24 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - National Income, Product, and Expenditure; Money; Inflation
- P27 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Performance and Prospects
- P36 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Consumer Economics; Health; Education and Training; Welfare, Income, Wealth, and Poverty
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petrovici, D.A. & Gorton, M., 2005. "An evaluation of the importance of subsistence food production for assessments of poverty and policy targeting: Evidence from Romania," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 205-223, April.
- Dan Petrovici & Christopher Ritson, 2006. "Population, health and risk factors in a transitional economy," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 279-300, September.
- Milanovic, Branko, 1998. "Explaining the increase in inequality during the transition," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1935, The World Bank.
- Hemmer, Hans-Rimbert, 1997. "Armutsbekämpfung im Transformationsprozeß: Zur Bedeutung des Subsidiariätsprinzips," Discussion Papers in Development Economics 24, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Institute for Development Economics.
- Zheng Fang & Chris Sakellariou, 2013. "Evolution of Urban–rural Living Standards Inequality in Thailand: 1990–2006," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 27(3), pages 285-306, 09.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.