Reducing vulnerability: demand for and supply of microinsurance in East Africa
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Journal of International Development.
Volume (Year): 17 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lena Giesbert & Susan Steiner, 2012.
"Perceptions of (Micro)Insurance in Southern Ghana: The Role of Information and Peer Effects,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1194, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Lena Giesbert and Susan Steiner, 2011. "Perceptions of (Micro)Insurance in Southern Ghana: The Role of Information and Peer Effects," GIGA Working Paper Series 183, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Lena Giesbert & Susan Steiner, 2014. "Client perceptions of the value of microinsurance: evidence from southern Ghana," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 19214, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Arun, Thankom & Bendig, Mirko & Arun, Shoba, 2012. "Bequest Motives and Determinants of Micro Life Insurance in Sri Lanka," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(8), pages 1700-1711.
- Malcolm Anderson & Liz Holcombe & Donovan Williams, 2007. "Reducing landslide risk in areas of unplanned housing in the Caribbean-a Government-Community partnership model," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(2), pages 205-221.
- Stijn Claessens & Erik Feijen, 2006. "Financial Sector Development and the Millennium Development Goals," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7145, October.
- Karaya, Rebecca Njoki & Onyango, Christopher Assa & Amudavi, David Mulama, 2013. "Fighting Hunger Together: A Case of Women Farmersâ€™ Participation in Women Groups in Mwala Division, Kenya," International Journal of Agricultural Management and Development (IJAMAD), Iranian Association of Agricultural Economics, vol. 3(3), September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.