Modelling the bivariate dependence structure of exchange rates before and after the introduction of the euro: a semi‐parametric approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal International Journal of Finance & Economics.
Volume (Year): 16 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/1076-9307/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonakakis, Nikolaos, 2012.
"Exchange return co-movements and volatility spillovers before and after the introduction of euro,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 1091-1109.
- Antonakakis, Nikolaos, 2012. "Exchange return co-movements and volatility spillovers before and after the introduction of Euro," MPRA Paper 37869, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nikolaos Antonakakis, 2012. "Exchange Return Co-movements and Volatility Spillovers Before and After the Introduction of Euro," FIW Working Paper series 080, FIW.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.