Cross‐dynamics of exchange rate expectations: a wavelet analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal International Journal of Finance & Economics.
Volume (Year): 16 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (07)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/1076-9307/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fernández Macho, Francisco Javier, 2011.
"Wavelet multiple correlation and cross-correlation: A multiscale analysis of euro zone stock markets,"
2011-04, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- Fernández-Macho, Javier, 2012. "Wavelet multiple correlation and cross-correlation: A multiscale analysis of Eurozone stock markets," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(4), pages 1097-1104.
- Antonakakis, Nikolaos, 2012.
"Exchange return co-movements and volatility spillovers before and after the introduction of Euro,"
37869, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonakakis, Nikolaos, 2012. "Exchange return co-movements and volatility spillovers before and after the introduction of euro," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 1091-1109.
- Nikolaos Antonakakis, 2012. "Exchange Return Co-movements and Volatility Spillovers Before and After the Introduction of Euro," FIW Working Paper series 080, FIW.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.