Sins of omission and obfuscation: IQWIG's guidelines on economic evaluation methods
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 19 (2010)
Issue (Month): 10 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J. Jaime Caro & Erik Nord & Uwe Siebert & Alistair McGuire & Maurice McGregor & David Henry & Gérard de Pouvourville & Vincenzo Atella & Peter Kolominsky-Rabas, 2010. "The efficiency frontier approach to economic evaluation of health-care interventions," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(10), pages 1117-1127.
- Alex Sutton & A.E. Ades & Nicola Cooper & Keith Abrams, 2008. "Use of Indirect and Mixed Treatment Comparisons for Technology Assessment," PharmacoEconomics, Springer Healthcare | Adis, vol. 26(9), pages 753-767.
- Karl Claxton & Simon Walker & Steven Palmer & Mark Sculpher, 2010. "Appropriate Perspectives for Health Care Decisions," Working Papers 054cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Bengt Jönsson, 2008. "IQWiG: an opportunity lost?," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 205-207, August.
- Christopher McCabe & Karl Claxton & Anthony J. Culyer, 2008.
"The NICE Cost-Effectiveness Threshold: What it is and What that Means,"
Springer Healthcare | Adis, vol. 26(9), pages 733-744.
- McCabe, C & Claxton, K & Culyer, AJ, 2008. "The NICE Cost-Effectiveness Threshold: What it is and What that Means," MPRA Paper 26466, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christine Arentz, 2011. "Medizinisch-technischer Fortschritt im Gesundheitswesen: Zentrale Kosten-Nutzen-Bewertung ohne Alternative?," Otto-Wolff-Institut Discussion Paper Series 01/2011, Otto-Wolff-Institut für Wirtschaftsordnung, Köln, Deutschland.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.