Impact evaluation of community-based coastal resource management projects in the Philippines
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by The WorldFish Center in its journal Naga.
Volume (Year): 19 (1996)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Jalan Batu Maung, Batu Maung, 11960 Bayan Lepas, Penang
Phone: +60 4 626 1606
Fax: +60 4 626 5530
Web page: http://www.worldfishcenter.org/
More information through EDIRC
Coastal zone management; Coastal resources; Resource management; Popular participation; Evaluation; Fishery management; Development projects; Philippines;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Israel, Danilo C., 2001. "Review of Methods for Assessing Community-Based Coastal Resources Management in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2001-26, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Novaczek, I. & Harkes, I.H.T. & Sopacua, J. & Tatuhey, M.D.D., 2001. "An institutional analysis of sasi laut in Maluku, Indonesia," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 14142.
- Israel, Danilo C. & Adan, Elvira Y. & Lopez, Nydia F. & de Castro, Jennifer C., 2004. "Household Perceptions of the Long-Term Impact of Coastal Resources Management in Panguil Bay," Discussion Papers DP 2004-02, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Katon, B.M. & Pomeroy, R.S. & Salamanca, A., 1997. "The Marine Conservation Project for San Salvador: a case study of fisheries co-management in the Philippines," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 12341.
- Gjertsen, Heidi, 2005. "Can Habitat Protection Lead to Improvements in Human Well-Being? Evidence from Marine Protected Areas in the Philippines," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 199-217, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Ko).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.