On Malthusian overfishing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by The WorldFish Center in its journal Naga.
Volume (Year): 13 (1990)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Jalan Batu Maung, Batu Maung, 11960 Bayan Lepas, Penang
Phone: +60 4 626 1606
Fax: +60 4 626 5530
Web page: http://www.worldfishcenter.org/
More information through EDIRC
Fishery management; Overfishing;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McManus, John W. & Nanola, Cleto L., Jr. & Reyes, Rodolfo B., Jr. & Kesner, Kathleen N., 1992. "Resource ecology of the Bolinao coral reef system," Technical Reports 44725, Worldfish Center.
- McManus, J.W. & NaÂ±ola, C.L., Jr. & Reyes, R.B., Jr. & Kesner, K.N., 1992. "Resource ecology of the Bolinao coral reef system," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 7152, October.
- Maldonado, Jorge Higinio & Moreno-Sanchez, Rocio del Pilar, 2008.
"Does scarcity exacerbate the tragedy of the commons? Evidence from fishers’ experimental responses,"
2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida
6528, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Jorge Higinio Maldonado & Rocío del Pilar Moreno-Sánchez, 2009. "Does Scarcity Exacerbate the Tragedy of the Commons? Evidence from Fishers’ Experimental Responses," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 006006, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Maldonado, Jorge Higinio & Moreno-Sanchez, Rocio del Pilar, 2009. "Does Scarcity Exacerbate the Tragedy of the Commons? Evidence from Fishers’ Experimental Responses," Documentos CEDE Series 91170, Universidad de Los Andes, Economics Department.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Ko).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.