Tim Lankester on Paul Collier, The Bottom Billion: Why the Poorest Countries Are Failing and What Can Be Done About It
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by World Economics, Economic & Financial Publishing, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE in its journal World Economics Journal.
Volume (Year): 8 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Channing Arndt & Sam Jones & Finn Tarp, 2009.
"Aid and Growth: Have We Come Full Circle?,"
09-22, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Channing Arndt & Sam Jones & Finn Tarp, 2010. "Aid and Growth Have We Come Full Circle?," Working Papers id:2513, eSocialSciences.
- Channing Arndt & Sam Jones & Finn Tarp, 2009. "Aid and Growth: Have We Come Full Circle?," Working Paper Series WIDER Discussion Paper 20, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Subramanian, Arvind & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique & He, Jianwu, 2009.
"Can global de-carbonization inhibit developing country industrialization ?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5121, The World Bank.
- Aaditya Mattoo & Arvind Subramanian & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe & Jianwu He, 2012. "Can Global De-Carbonization Inhibit Developing Country Industrialization?," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 26(2), pages 296-319.
- Aaditya Mattoo, 2010. "Can Global De-Carbonization Inhibit Developing Country Industrialization?," Working Papers id:2364, eSocialSciences.
- Aaditya Mattoo & Arvind Subramanian & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe & Jianwu He, 2009. "Can Global De-Carbonization Inhibit Developing-Country Industrialization?," Working Papers 188, Center for Global Development.
- Allison, E.H., 2011. "Aquaculture, fisheries, poverty and food security," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 39575.
- Andrimihaja, Noro Aina & Cinyabuguma, Matthias & Devarajan, Shantayanan, 2011. "Avoiding the fragility trap in Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5884, The World Bank.
- Headey, Derek & Bezemer, Dirk & Hazell, Peter B., 2008. "Agricultural exit problems: Causes and consequences," IFPRI discussion papers 802, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ed Jones).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.