Economy And Environment - Strategic, Integrative And Convergent Approach Of The Financial Flows For A Regenerative (Industrial) Economy
AbstractThe research aimed to evaluate the concept of resourceseconomy- environment complex network, under the conditions of composite and interactive financing projects for environmental protection, with elements which derive from such notion. Within this context, the paper analyses the topic of interaction and convergence of the processes of integration and globalization of the economic and financial needs, requirements, interests and technologies, building the methodological and conceptual support needed to connect the Romanian activities and sectors to the world movement of the regenerative economy. The paper reveals the complex problem of the resourceseconomy- environment relation, as well as the multidimensional perspective of these elements, with financial resonances both at the level of the economic subjects with polluting behaviours, and at the level of communities, regions, country and cross-border regions
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu" in its journal Studii Financiare (Financial Studies).
Volume (Year): 15 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Casa Academiei, Calea 13 Septembrie nr.13, sector 5, Bucuresti
Phone: 004 021 3182419
Fax: 004 021 3182419
Web page: http://www.icfm.ro/
More information through EDIRC
network project; regenerative economy; sources and mechanisms to finance environmental protection and sustainability;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q27 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Issues in International Trade
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Balasescu, Razvan, 2010. "Management of the Network Regenerative Design of Financing the Environmental Protection," Studii Financiare (Financial Studies), Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu", vol. 14(2), pages 171-191.
- Balasescu, Florin Razvan, 2012. "Is Environmental Dematerialization An Active Factor Of The Sustainable Development?," Studii Financiare (Financial Studies), Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu", vol. 16(3), pages 171-184.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.