Management of the Network Regenerative Design of Financing the Environmental Protection
AbstractThe network regenerative design of financing the environmental protection might be imagined as a multidisciplinary managerial approach which illustrates essentially some aspects circumscribed to the biunivocal-permanent and complex-unpredictable interaction between the sphere of the experimental natural sciences with those of humanist social origin, in the form of a network of relations, interdependencies, connexions and flows entropycally determined, between the natural entities and the actors of the socio-economic environment. Within this framework, it is important to finance the regeneration of economy through industrial clusters and through sustainable socioeconomic communities.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu" in its journal Studii Financiare (Financial Studies).
Volume (Year): 14 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Casa Academiei, Calea 13 Septembrie nr.13, sector 5, Bucuresti
Phone: 004 021 3182419
Fax: 004 021 3182419
Web page: http://www.icfm.ro/
More information through EDIRC
multidisciplinarity; regeneration; adaptive management of transition; complexity; clusters; sustainable communities;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- O32 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Piciu, Gabriela Cornelia & Manolescu, Gheorghe & Balasescu, Florin Razvan & Dragoi, Catalin & Predescu, Iuliana & Dobre, Iuliana & Trica, Carmen & Clipa, Raluca Irina & Paicu, Claudia Elena, 2011. "Economy And Environment - Strategic, Integrative And Convergent Approach Of The Financial Flows For A Regenerative (Industrial) Economy," Studii Financiare (Financial Studies), Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu", vol. 15(1), pages 210-241.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.