The Opportunity Cost of Coastal Land-Use Controls: An Empirical Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Wisconsin Press in its journal Land Economics.
Volume (Year): 67 (1991)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://le.uwpress.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeanne DACHARY-BERNARD (UR ADBX, CEMAGREF) & Sandrine LYSER (UR ADBX, CEMAGREF) & Frédéric GASCHET (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Guillaume POUYANNE (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Stéphane VIROL (GREThA, C, 2011. "Real Estate and Land Values on the shoreline: a transaction-level analysis (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2011-07, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- François Facchini, 2006. "Landscape And Land Property Right," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00270723, HAL.
- Emanuele Massetti & Robert Mendelsohn, 2011.
"Estimating Ricardian Models With Panel Data,"
Climate Change Economics (CCE),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 2(04), pages 301-319.
- David E. Clark, 2004. "Amenity Valuation, Incomplete Compensation and Migration," Working Papers and Research 0402, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics.
- Zanatta, Valentina & D'Alpaos, Chiara, 2003. "Private Uses Versus Public Interests In The Management Of Venetian Villas: A Multicriteria Approach," Working Papers 14415, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Anil Markandya & S. Arnold & M. Cassinelli & T. Taylor, 2009. "Coastal Zone Management in the Mediterranean: Legal and Economic Perspectives," Working Papers 2009.71, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Di Jin & Hauke Kite-Powell & James Broadus, 1994. "Dynamic economic analysis of marine pollution prevention technologies: An application to double hulls and electronic charts," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 4(6), pages 555-580, December.
- Russell Kashian, 2006. "Lake Drawdown: A Debate on the Value of 2 Inches of Water," Working Papers 06-02, UW-Whitewater, Department of Economics.
- Randall S. Guttery, 2002. "The Effects of Subdivision Design on Housing Values: The Case of Alleyways," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 23(3), pages 265-274.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.