Land Use and Demographic Change: Results from Fast-Growth Counties
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Wisconsin Press in its journal Land Economics.
Volume (Year): 67 (1991)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://le.uwpress.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Templeton, Scott R., 2004. "Demographic, Economic, And Political Determinants Of Land Development In The U.S," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20052, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Bills, Nelson L., 1991. "Urban Agriculture in the United States," Staff Papers 121488, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Nagubadi, Rao V. & Zhang, Daowei, 2005. "Determinants of Timberland Use by Ownership and Forest Type in Alabama and Georgia," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 37(01), April.
- Paulsen, Kurt, 2012. "Yet even more evidence on the spatial size of cities: Urban spatial expansion in the US, 1980–2000," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 561-568.
- Reynolds, John E., 2001. "Land Use Change And Competition In The South," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 33(02), August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.