The Effects of Variable Omission in the Travel Cost Technique
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Wisconsin Press in its journal Land Economics.
Volume (Year): 57 (1981)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://le.uwpress.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicola Lansdell & Lata Gangadharan, 2003.
"Comparing Travel Cost Models And The Precision Of Their Consumer Surplus Estimates: Albert Park And Maroondah Reservoir,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(4), pages 399-417, December.
- Gangadharan, L. & Lansdell, N., 2001. "Comparing Travel Cost Models and the Precision of their Consumer Surplus Estimates: Albert Park and Maroondah Reservoir," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 796, The University of Melbourne.
- Hesseln, Hayley & Loomis, John B. & González-Cabán, Armando, 2004. "Comparing the economic effects of fire on hiking demand in Montana and Colorado," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 21-35, May.
- Parliament, Claudia & Merchant, James P., 1986. "Effects Of Environmental Change On Recreation Use And Value: An Application To Offshore Rigs In California," Staff Papers 14145, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Chen, Min & Lupi, Frank, 2009. "Does economic endogeneity of site facilities in recreation demand models lead to statistical endogeneity?," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49449, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Chen, Min, 2009. "Does Economic Endogeneity of Site Facilities in Recreation Demand Models Lead to Statistical Endogeneity?," Graduate Research Masters Degree Plan B Papers 55808, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Crouch, Geoffrey I., 1996. "Demand elasticities in international marketing : A meta-analytical application to tourism," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 117-136, June.
- Garcia, Cristina, 1982. "Problems With The Treatment Of Time In The Travel Cost Method," Staff Papers 13408, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Jeffrey Englin & Trudy Cameron, 1996. "Augmenting travel cost models with contingent behavior data," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 7(2), pages 133-147, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.