Improving Village Irrigation Systems: An Example from India
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Wisconsin Press in its journal Land Economics.
Volume (Year): 53 (1977)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://le.uwpress.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ellingson, Dennis & Easter, K. William, 1982. "A Review And An Annotated Bibliography Of Studies Regarding Irrigation Institutions, Management And Investment In Asia," Staff Papers 14289, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Chellaraj, G. & Brorsen, B. Wade, 1988.
"An Evaluation of Indian Government Rice Policy in Tamil Nadu,"
Agricultural Economics: The Journal of the International Association of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 1(4), January.
- Chellaraj, G. & Brorsen, B. Wade, 1988. "An evaluation of Indian government rice policy in Tamil Nadu," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 1(4), pages 355-364, January.
- Easter, K. William, 1979. "A Farmer Survey And Village Comparison To Evaluate Irrigation Improvement In Sambalpur, India," Staff Papers 13279, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Easter, K. William & Welsch, Delane E., 1983. "Socioeconomic Issues In Irrigation Development And Distribution," Economic Reports 13026, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Seagraves, J.A. & Easter, K. William, 1982. "Pricing for Irrigation Water," Economic Reports 8445, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.