Instrumental Variables: Response to Angrist and Imbens
AbstractWe compare propensity-score matching methods with covariate matching estimators. We first discuss the data requirements of propensity-score matching estimators and covariate matching estimators. Then we propose two new matching metrics incorporating the ...
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Wisconsin Press in its journal Journal of Human Resources.
Volume (Year): 34 (1999)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://jhr.uwpress.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ralf Martin & Laure B. de Preux & Ulrich J. Wagner, 2009.
"The impacts of the Climate Change Levy on business: evidence from microdata,"
Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment Working Papers
6, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Ralf Martin & Ulrich J. Wagner & Laure B. de Preux, 2009. "The Impacts of the Climate Change Levy on business: Evidence from Microdata," CEP Discussion Papers dp0917, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ichimura, H & Taber, C, 2000.
"Direct estimation of policy impacts,"
Open Access publications from University College London
http://discovery.ucl.ac.u, University College London.
- Hidehiko Ichimura & Christopher Taber, 2000. "Direct estimation of policy impacts," IFS Working Papers W00/05, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Hidehiko Ichimura & Christopher R. Taber, 2000. "Direct Estimation of Policy Impacts," NBER Technical Working Papers 0254, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Blau & Erdal Tekin, 2003.
"The Determinants and Consequences of Child Care Subsidies for Single Mothers,"
NBER Working Papers
9665, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blau, David M. & Tekin, Erdal, 2001. "The Determinants and Consequences of Child Care Subsidies for Single Mothers," IZA Discussion Papers 383, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.