A New and Superior Process for Making Social Choices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 84 (1976)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edward Bierhanzl & Paul Downing, 1998. "User charges and bureaucratic inefficiency," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 26(2), pages 175-189, June.
- McKitrick, Ross & Collinge, Robert A., 2002.
"The Existence and Uniqueness of Optimal Pollution Policy in the Presence of Victim Defense Measures,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 106-122, July.
- McKitrick, R. & Collinge, R.A., 1998. "The Existence and Uniqueness of Optimal Pollution Policy in the Presence of Victim Defense Measures," Working Papers 1998-6, University of Guelph, Department of Economics.
- Bryane Michael, 2005. "The Role of Incentive Design in Parliamentarian Anti-Corruption Programmes," Microeconomics 0511009, EconWPA.
- Rafael Hortala-Vallve, 2012.
Journal of Theoretical Politics,
, vol. 24(4), pages 526-554, October.
- Pham, Hai-Vu, 2010. "La dimension conflictuelle des projets d’infrastructure : essais sur la décision publique, le contentieux et les prix immobiliers," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/5656 edited by Torre, André & Kirat, Thierry, 06.
- Kazuhiko Hashimoto & Hiroki Saitoh, 2010. "Domain expansion of the pivotal mechanism," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 455-470, March.
- Yang, Der-Yuan, 1997. "A Mechanism for Allocating the Expenses of Public Goods: Analyses of a Swedish Government Project," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt3mx5z1b4, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Martin Besfamille & Jean-Marie Lozachmeur, 2010.
"NIMBY and mechanism design under different constitutional constraints,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 114-132, April.
- Martin Besfamille & Jean-Marie Lozachmeur, 2008. "NIMBY and mechanism design under different constitutional constraints," Department of Economics Working Papers 2008-11, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Florenz Plassmann & T. Nicolaus Tideman, 2007. "Efficient Urban Renewal Without Takings: Two Solutions to the Land Assembly Problem," Working Papers e07-8, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Jobst Heitzig & Forest Simmons, 2012. "Some chance for consensus: voting methods for which consensus is an equilibrium," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 43-57, January.
- Roger Congleton, 2004. "The Political Economy of Gordon Tullock," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 121(1), pages 213-238, October.
- Sebastian Coll, 2008. "The origins and evolution of democracy: an exercise in history from a constitutional economics approach," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 313-355, December.
- Nir Becker & Mira Baron & Mordechai Shechter, 1993. "Economic instruments for emission abatement under appreciable technological indivisibilities," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 3(3), pages 263-284, June.
- Gaël Giraud, 2004. "The limit-price exchange process," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b04118, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Randall Holcombe & Lawrence Kenny, 2007. "Evidence on voter preferences from unrestricted choice referendums," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 131(1), pages 197-215, April.
- Patrick Welle, 1999. "Public policy and the quality of life: How relevant is economics? Public policy and the quality of life: Market incentives versus government planning Randall G. Holcombe greenwood press, 1995, 190 pp," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 27(1), pages 91-113, March.
- T. Tideman & Florenz Plassmann, 2008. "Paying the partners," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 136(1), pages 19-37, July.
- Becker, Nir & Shechter, Mordechai, 1996. "Decentralized economic incentives under technological indivisibilities: a cooperative game approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 9-20, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.