Microeconomic Aspects of the Demographic Transition
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 83 (1975)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruno L. S. Falcao & Rodrigo R. Soares, 2007.
"The Demographic Transition and the Sexual Division of Labor,"
NBER Working Papers
12838, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrigo R. Soares & Bruno L. S. FalcÃ£o, 2008. "The Demographic Transition and the Sexual Division of Labor," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 116(6), pages 1058-1104, December.
- Bruno L. s. Falcão & Rodrigo Reis Soares, 2006. "The Demographic Transition and the Sexual Division of Labor," Textos para discussÃ£o 528, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Bruno FalcÃ£o & Rodrigo Soares, 2006. "The Demographic Transition and the Sexual Division of Labor," 2006 Meeting Papers 49, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Leonid Azarnert, 2006. "Child mortality, fertility, and human capital accumulation," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 285-297, June.
- Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem, 2003.
"A stochastic model of mortality, fertility, and human capital investment,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 103-118, February.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan, 2002. "A Stochastic Model of Mortality, Fertility, and Human Capital Investment," Macroeconomics 0212009, EconWPA.
- Santosh, Kumar, 2009. "Fertility and Birth Spacing Consequences of Childhood Immunization Program: Evidence from India," MPRA Paper 27126, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.