Lifetime Earnings in a Professional Labor Market: Academic Economists
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 82 (1974)
Issue (Month): 3 (May/June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Graves, Philip E. & Marchand, James R. & Sexton, Robert L., 2002. "Hedonic wage equations for higher education faculty," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 491-496, October.
- Yoram Weiss & Lee A. Lillard, 1976.
"Experience, Vintage and Time Effects in the Growth of Earnings: AmericanScientists, 1960-1970,"
NBER Working Papers
0138, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Weiss, Yoram & Lillard, Lee A, 1978. "Experience, Vintage, and Time Effects in the Growth of Earnings: American Scientists, 1960-1970," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(3), pages 427-47, June.
- Clément Bosquet & Pierre-Philippe Combes & Cecilia García-Peñalosa, 2013. "Gender and Competition: Evidence from Academic Promotions in France," AMSE Working Papers 1351, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 15 Oct 2013.
- William J. Moore & Robert J. Newman & M. Dek Terrell, . "Academic Economists' Pay and Productivity: A Tale of Two Countries," Departmental Working Papers 2002-16, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Lee A. Lillard & Yoram Weiss, 1976. "Analysis of Longitudinal Earnings Data: American Scientists 1960-70," NBER Working Papers 0121, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James L. Medoff, 1978. "The Earnings Function: A Glimpse Inside the Black Box," NBER Working Papers 0224, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward N. Wolff & Dennis M. Bushe, 1976. "Age, Education and Occupational Earnings Inequality," NBER Working Papers 0149, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yoram Weiss, 1976. "A Multiplicative Model of Investment in Human Capital," NBER Working Papers 0140, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brown, Byron W. & Woodbury, Stephen A., 1998.
"Seniority, external labor markets, and faculty pay,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 771-798.
- Byron W. Brown & Stephen A. Woodbury, 1995. "Seniority, External Labor Markets, and Faculty Pay," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 95-37, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Maia Guell, 2000. "The effects of fixed-term contracts on the duration distribution of unemployment: the Spanish case," Working Papers 443.pdf, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- J. R. Kearl & Clayne L. Pope, 1983. "Life-Cycles in Income and Wealth," NBER Working Papers 1146, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clément Bosquet & Pierre-Philippe Combes & Cecilia García-Peñalosa, 2013. "Gender and Competition: Evidence from Academic Promotions in France," Working Papers halshs-00875204, HAL.
- Clément Bosquet & Pierre-Philippe Combes & Cecila Garcia-Penalosa, 2013. "Gender and Competition: Evidence from Academic Promotions in France," SERC Discussion Papers 0147, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.