How to Co-operate in Business without Really Trying: A Learning Model of Decentralized Decision Making
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal The Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 76 (1968)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Conlisk, 1996. "Why Bounded Rationality?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 34(2), pages 669-700, June.
- Andreas Blume & John Duffy & April Mitchell Franco, 2008.
"Decentralized Organizational Learning: An Experimental Investigation,"
382, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised May 2009.
- Andreas Blume & John Duffy & April M. Franco, 2009. "Decentralized Organizational Learning: An Experimental Investigation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(4), pages 1178-1205, September.
- John Duffy & Andreas Blume & April Franco, 2007. "Decentralized Organizational Learning: An Experimental Investigation," Working Papers 310, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2008.
- Andreas Blume & April Franco, 2002. "Learning from failure," Staff Report 299, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Cattaneo, Andrea & Robinson, Sherman, 2000. "Empirical models, rules, and optimization," TMD discussion papers 53, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hayakawa, Hiroaki, 2000. "Bounded rationality, social and cultural norms, and interdependence via reference groups," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 1-34, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.