Market Socialism Revisited
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal The Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 75 (1967)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jaroslav Vanek, 1969. "Hacia un Mejor Entendimiento de la Vía No Capitalista," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 6(18), pages 1-28.
- Emeric Lendjel, 2001. "Le tâtonnement "marshallien" dans les premiers écrits d'Oskar Lange," Post-Print halshs-00515386, HAL.
- Rosefielde, Steven, 2004. "An abnormal country," BOFIT Discussion Papers 15/2004, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- James A. Yunker, 1991. "The Equity-Efficiency Tradeoff under Capitalism and Market Socialism," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 17(1), pages 31-44, Jan-Mar.
- Gordon Brady, 2005. "Valuing Tullock's Rejects: The Reception of His Work in Rent Seeking," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 33(4), pages 473-483, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.