A Note on the History of Perfect Competition
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal The Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 75 (1967)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Derya Güler Aydin & Bahar Araz Takay, 2012. "The Role Of Competition In The Techno-Economic Paradigm On The Market," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 57(193), pages 137-150, April- Ju.
- zamparelli, luca, 2007.
"Average Cost and Marginal Cost Pricing in Marshall: Textual Analysis and Interpretation,"
6053, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luca Zamparelli, 2009. "Average cost and marginal cost pricing in Marshall: Textual analysis and interpretation," European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 665-694.
- Beach, E. F., 1977. "Une théorie réaliste des prix et de la production," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 53(1), pages 65-81, janvier.
- Metcalfe, John S. & Ramlogan, Ronnie & Uyarra, E., 2002. "Economic Development and the Competitive Process," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30612, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Stephen Martin, 2012. "Market Structure and Market Performance," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 87-108, March.
- Roberto Leombruni, 2002. "The Methodological Status of Agent-Based Simulations," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 19, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Salvadori, Neri & Signorino, Rodolfo, 2010.
"The classical notion of competition revisited,"
22499, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Willem H. Boshoff, 2011. "Antitrust market definition using statistical learning techniques and consumer characteristics," Working Papers 224, Economic Research Southern Africa.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.