Land Values and the Measurement of Highway Benefits
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal The Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 69 (1961)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gilles Duranton & Matthew A. Turner, 2009.
"The Fundamental Law of Road Congestion: Evidence from US Cities,"
SERC Discussion Papers
0030, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Gilles Duranton & Matthew A. Turner, 2011. "The Fundamental Law of Road Congestion: Evidence from US Cities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(6), pages 2616-52, October.
- Duranton, Gilles & Turner, Matthew A, 2009. "The Fundamental Law of Road Congestion: Evidence from US cities," CEPR Discussion Papers 7462, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gilles Duranton & Matthew A. Turner, 2009. "The Fundamental Law of Road Congestion: Evidence from US cities," NBER Working Papers 15376, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gilles Duranton & Matthew A. Turner, 2009. "The Fundamental Law of Road Congestion: Evidence from US cities," Working Papers tecipa-370, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Kristof Dascher, 2013.
"Climate Change and Urban Contours: Why Countries with Denser City Centers Fight Climate Change Harder,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa13p744, European Regional Science Association.
- Boarnet, Marlon G., 1995. "Highways and Intrametropolitan Employment Growth," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt7cd0157q, University of California Transportation Center.
- Gjestland, Arnstein & McArthur, David Philip & Osland, Liv & Thorsen, Inge, 2014. "The suitability of hedonic models for cost-benefit analysis: Evidence from commuting flows," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 136-151.
- Boarnet, Marlon G., 2014. "National transportation planning: Lessons from the U.S. Interstate Highways," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 73-82.
- Sheppard, Stephen & Stover, Mark Edward, 1995. "The benefits of transport improvements in a city with efficient development control," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 211-222, April.
- Henderson, Vernon & Becker, Randy, 2000. "Political Economy of City Sizes and Formation," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 453-484, November.
- J. Vernon Henderson, 2003. "Urbanization and Economic Development," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 4(2), pages 275-341, November.
- Luca Zamparini & Aura Reggiani, 2007. "Meta-Analysis and the Value of Travel Time Savings: A Transatlantic Perspective in Passenger Transport," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 377-396, December.
- Saphores, Jean-Daniel M. & Boarnet, Marlon G., 2006. "Uncertainty and the timing of an urban congestion relief investment.: The no-land case," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 189-208, March.
- Boarnet, Marlon G., 1995. "Highways and Economic Productivity: Interpreting Recent Evidence," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt4g79984s, University of California Transportation Center.
- John A. Kilpatrick & Ronald C. Throupe & John I. Carruthers & Andrew Krause, 2007. "The Impact of Transit Corridors on Residential Property Values," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 29(3), pages 303-320.
- Roland Andersson & Bo Söderberg, 2012. "Financing roads and railways with decentralized real estate taxes: the case of Sweden," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 839-853, June.
- Lahr, Michael L. & Gibbs, Robert M., 2002. "Mobility of Section 8 families in Alameda County," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 187-213, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.