Hyperinflation in China, 1937-49
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal The Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 62 (1954)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles Rowley & Daniel Houser, 2012. "The life and times of Gordon Tullock," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 152(1), pages 3-27, July.
- Tallman, Ellis W. & Wang, Ping, 1995.
"Money demand and the relative price of capital goods in hyperinflations,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 375-404, November.
- Ellis W. Tallman & Ping Wang, 1991. "Money demand and relative prices in the German hyperinflation," Working Paper 91-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Ellis W. Tallman & Ping Wang, 1992. "Money demand and relative prices in hyperinflations: evidence from Germany and China," Working Paper 92-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Tallman, E.W. & Wang, P., 1993. "Money Demand and Relative Prices During Episodes of Hyperinflation," Papers 1-93-2, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Ellis W. Tallman & Ping Wang, 1993. "Money demand and relative prices during episodes of hyperinflation," Research Paper 9307, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.