Nominal Prices and Interest Rates in General Equilibrium: Endowment Shocks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Business.
Volume (Year): 57 (1984)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Basak, S. & Gallmeyer, M., 1998.
"Currency Prices, the Nominal Exchange Rate, and Security Prices in a Two Country Dynamic Monetary Equilibrium,"
Weiss Center Working Papers
98-04, Wharton School - Weiss Center for International Financial Research.
- Süleyman Basak & Mike Gallmeyer, . "Currency Prices, the Nominal Exchange Rate, and Security Prices in a Two-Country Dynamic Monetary Equilibrium," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 09-98, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Süleyman Basak & Mike Gallmeyer, . "Currency Prices, the Nominal Exchange Rate, and Security Prices in a Two-Country Dynamic Monetary Equilibrium," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 9-98, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Mahajan, Arvind & Wagner, Andrew J., 1999. "Nonlinear dynamics in foreign exchange rates," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 1-23.
- Eduardo Giménez, 2007. "On the positive fundamental value of money with short-sale constraints," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 455-469, October.
- Pamela A. Labadie, 1988. "The effects of stochastic inflation on asset prices," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 5, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Farid Mkouar & Jean-Luc Prigent, 2014. "Long-Term Investment with Stochastic Interest and Inflation Rates Incompleteness and Compensating Variation," Working Papers 2014-301, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.