Continuous Time Processes with Stable Increments
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Business.
Volume (Year): 51 (1978)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Bundt & Robert Murphy, 2008. "Are residual economic relationships normally distributed? Testing an assumption of neoclassical economics," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 329-340, December.
- De Vany, Arthur S. & Walls, W. David, 2004. "Motion picture profit, the stable Paretian hypothesis, and the curse of the superstar," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 1035-1057, March.
- de Vany, Arthur & Kim, Cassey Lee Hong, 2003. "Stochastic Market Structure: Concentration Measures and Motion Picture Antitrust," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30701, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Aase, Knut K., 2000. "An equilibrium asset pricing model based on Lévy processes: relations to stochastic volatility, and the survival hypothesis," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 345-363, December.
- Marco Lombardi & Giorgio Calzolari, 2006.
"Indirect estimation of alpha-stable stochastic volatility models,"
Econometrics Working Papers Archive
wp2006_07, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti".
- Lombardi, Marco J. & Calzolari, Giorgio, 2009. "Indirect estimation of [alpha]-stable stochastic volatility models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 2298-2308, April.
- Tian, Yisong Sam, 1998. "A Trinomial Option Pricing Model Dependent on Skewness and Kurtosis," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 315-330.
- Kittiakarasakun, Jullavut & Tse, Yiuman, 2011. "Modeling the fat tails in Asian stock markets," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 430-440, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.