Inventories and Stochastic Demand: Equilibrium Models of the Firm and Industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Business.
Volume (Year): 51 (1978)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ronald Balvers, 1992. "A Keynesian general equilibrium model with competitive firms and rational expectations," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 23-38, February.
- Andrew B. Abel, 1985.
"Inventories, Stock-Outs, and Production Smoothing,"
NBER Working Papers
1563, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peters, Michael, 2000.
"Limits of Exact Equilibria for Capacity Constrained Sellers with Costly Search,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 139-168, December.
- Michael Peters, 1998. "Limits of Exact Equilibria for Capacity Constrained Sellers with costlySearch," Working Papers peters-98-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Hubbard, R Glenn & Weiner, Robert J, 1992.
"Long-Term Contracting and Multiple-Price Systems,"
The Journal of Business,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 65(2), pages 177-98, April.
- Dana, James D, Jr, 2001.
"Competition in Price and Availability When Availability is Unobservable,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 32(3), pages 497-513, Autumn.
- James D. Dana, 2000. "Competition in Price and Availability when Availability is Unobservable," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1450, Econometric Society.
- Michael Sattinger, 2002. "A Queuing Model of the Market for Access to Trading Partners," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 43(2), pages 533-548, May.
- Michael Sattinger, 2003. "A Search Version of the Roy Model," Discussion Papers 03-08, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Pindyck, Robert S., 1980. "Adjustment cost, demand uncertainty, and the behavior of the firm," Working papers 1112-80A., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- deB. Harris, Frederick H. & McInish, Thomas H. & Chakravarty, Ranjan R., 1995. "Bids and asks in disequilibrium market microstructure: The case of IBM," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 323-345, May.
- R. Glenn Hubbard & Robert J. Weiner, 1985. "Nominal Contracting and Price Flexibility in Product Markets," NBER Working Papers 1738, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.