On the Informational Content of Dividends
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Business.
Volume (Year): 49 (1976)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haleem, Fazli & Javid, Attiya Yasmin, 2011. "Modeling Dividend Behavior in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 37564, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dan Bernhardt & J. Fiona Robertson & Ray Farrow, 1994.
"Testing Dividend Signalling Models,"
895, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Frankfurter, George M. & Wood, Bob Jr., 2002. "Dividend policy theories and their empirical tests," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 111-138.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Adam Wantz, 1992.
"A Tax-Based Test of the Dividend Signaling Hypothesis,"
NBER Working Papers
4244, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernheim, B Douglas & Wantz, Adam, 1995. "A Tax-Based Test of the Dividend Signaling Hypothesis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(3), pages 532-51, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.