Optimal Scale in Medical Practice: A Survivor Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Business.
Volume (Year): 47 (1974)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- H. E. Frech, 2002.
"Corporate Demography and Empirical Industrial Organization: A Critical Appraisal,"
International Journal of the Economics of Business,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 437-448.
- Frech, Ted, 2002. "Corporate Demography and Empirical Industrial Organization: A Critical Appraisal," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt451647b2, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Heimeshoff, Mareike & Schreyögg, Jonas, 2013. "Estimation of a physician practice cost function," hche Research Papers 2013/07, Hamburg Center for Health Economics (hche), University of Hamburg.
- Timothy J. Yeager, 2004. "Economies of integration in banking: an application of the survivor principle," Supervisory Policy Analysis Working Papers 2004-04, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- James N. Giordano, 2008. "Economies of scale after deregulation in LTL trucking: a test case for the survivor technique," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(4), pages 357-370.
- Robert Rosenman & Daniel Friesner, 2004. "Scope and scale inefficiencies in physician practices," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(11), pages 1091-1116.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.