The Growing Importance of the Service Industries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Business.
Volume (Year): 38 (1965)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- S. Montresor & G. Vittucci Marzetti, 2008.
"The deindustrialisation/tertiarisation hypothesis reconsidered: a subsystem application to the OECD7,"
622, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Sandro Montresor & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2011. "The deindustrialisation/tertiarisation hypothesis reconsidered: a subsystem application to the OECD7," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(2), pages 401-421.
- Windrum, Paul & Garcia-Goñi, Manuel, 2008. "A neo-Schumpeterian model of health services innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 649-672, May.
- Christensen, Jesper Lindgaard, 2013. "The ability of current statistical classifications to separate services and manufacturing," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 47-60.
- Guerrieri, Paolo & Meliciani, Valentina, 2005. "Technology and international competitiveness: The interdependence between manufacturing and producer services," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 489-502, December.
- Martínez Argüelles, S.R. & Rubiera Morollón, F., 2000. "Algunas reflexiones acerca de la productividad de los servicios en la economía española," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 16, pages 133-155, Diciembre.
- Drejer, Ina, 2004. "Identifying innovation in surveys of services: a Schumpeterian perspective," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 551-562, April.
- Ansari, Mohammed I., 1995. "Explaining the service sector growth: An empirical study of India, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 233-246.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.