The Voter Participation Effects of Selecting Jurors from Registration Lists
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Law & Economics.
Volume (Year): 36 (1993)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Knack, Stephen, 2000.
" Deterring Voter Registration through Juror Selection Practices: Evidence from Survey Data,"
Springer, vol. 103(1-2), pages 49-62, April.
- Stephen Knack, 2000. "Deterring Voter Registration Through Juror Selection Practices: Evidence from Survey Data," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 103(1), pages 49-62, April.
- Steven Pressman, 2004. "What is wrong with public choice," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 27(1), pages 3-18, October.
- Steven Pressman, 2006. "Clap happy: Applause and the voting paradox," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 241-256.
- Taylor, Ralph B. & Ratcliffe, Jerry H. & Dote, Lillian & Lawton, Brian A., 2007. "Roles of neighborhood race and status in the middle stages of juror selection," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 391-403.
- Baban Hasnat & Charles Callahan, III, 2004. "The Determinants of US Congressional Voting on the Trade and Development Act of 2000," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business, and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 3(1), pages 35-44, April.
- Knack, Stephen, 1993. "Does motor voter work? Evidence from state-level data," MPRA Paper 28079, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1994.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.