The Health Effects of Mandatory Prescriptions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Law & Economics.
Volume (Year): 30 (1987)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/
Other versions of this item:
- Sam Peltzman, 1986. "The Health Effects of Mandatory Prescriptions," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 38, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Barker, 2008. "Ethics and Lobbying: The Case of Real Estate Brokerage," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 80(1), pages 23-35, June.
- Mary K. Olson, 2002. "Pharmaceutical Policy Change and the Safety of New Drugs," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 45(S2), pages 615-642.
- F.M. Scherer, 2007. "Uncertainty and choice: the challenges of pharmaceutical efficacy, safety, and cost," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(4-5), pages 267-283.
- Theodore E. Keeler & Teh-wei Hu & Alison Keith & Richard Manning & Martin D. Marciniak & Michael Ong & Hai-Yen Sung, 2002. "The benefits of switching smoking cessation drugs to over-the-counter status," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(5), pages 389-402.
- Khwaja, A. & Sloan, F.A. & Salm, M., 2006.
"Evidence on preferences and subjective beliefs of risk takers: The case of smokers,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3160134, Tilburg University.
- Khwaja, Ahmed & Sloan, Frank & Salm, Martin, 2006. "Evidence on preferences and subjective beliefs of risk takers: The case of smokers," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 667-682, July.
- Olson, Mary K., 2008. "The risk we bear: The effects of review speed and industry user fees on new drug safety," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 175-200, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.