Much Ado about Davis-Bacon: A Critical Review and New Evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Law & Economics.
Volume (Year): 26 (1983)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dunn, Sarah & Quigley, John M. & Rosenthal, Larry A., 2005. "The Effects of Prevaling Wage Requirements on the Cost of Low-Income Housing," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt9621c051, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Steven G. Allen, 1988.
"Can Union Labor Ever Cost Less?,"
NBER Working Papers
2019, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clifford Winston, 2013. "On the Performance of the U.S. Transportation System: Caution Ahead," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 51(3), pages 773-824, September.
- Daniel P. Kessler & Lawrence F. Katz, 2001.
"Prevailing wage laws and construction labor markets,"
Industrial and Labor Relations Review,
ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 54(2), pages 259-274, January.
- Daniel P. Kessler & Lawrence Katz, 1999. "Prevailing Wage Laws and Construction Labor Markets," NBER Working Papers 7454, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kevin Duncan & Peter Philips & Mark J. Prus, 2001. "Fair Wage Policy and Construction Costs in British Columbia," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 01-11, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.