The Monopoly Value of Household-Goods Carrier Operating Certificates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Law & Economics.
Volume (Year): 20 (1977)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luigi Zingales, 1998.
"Survival of the Fittest or the Fattest? Exit and Financing in the Trucking Industry,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 53(3), pages 905-938, 06.
- Luigi Zingales, 1997. "Survival of the Fittest or the Fattest? Exit and Financing in the Trucking Industry," NBER Working Papers 6273, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zingales, Luigi, 1998. "Survival of the Fittest or the Fattest? Exit and Financing in the Trucking Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 1778, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luigi Zingales, . "Survival of the Fittest or the Fattest? Exit and Financing in the Trucking Industry," CRSP working papers 336, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Rasmusen, Eric B & Perri, Timothy J, 2001.
"Can High Prices Ensure Product Quality when Buyers Do Not Know the Sellers' Cost?,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 39(4), pages 561-67, October.
- Eric Rasmusen & Timothy Perri, 1999. "Can High Prices Ensure Product Quality When Buyers do not Know the Sellers' Cost?," Industrial Organization 9907002, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.