The Effect of Expenditure on Political Success: Reply
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Law & Economics.
Volume (Year): 18 (1975)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Filip Palda & Kristian Palda, 1998.
"The impact of campaign expenditures on political competition in the French legislative elections of 1993,"
Public Choice, Springer,
Springer, vol. 94(1), pages 157-174, January.
- Palda, Filip & Palda, Kristian, 1998. " The Impact of Campaign Expenditures on Political Competition in the French Legislative Elections of 1993," Public Choice, Springer, Springer, vol. 94(1-2), pages 157-74, January.
- FranÃ§ois Facchini, 2004. "Critiques de trois arguments justifiant les lois sur le financement de la vie politique," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00270469, HAL.
- Sung-Kyu Lee, 2013. "The Effects of Election Advertising Spending and Incumbency on the General Election Results in Great Britain," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 3, pages 97-118, May.
- W. Welch, 1981. "Money and votes: A simultaneous equation model," Public Choice, Springer, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 209-234, January.
- Enrique GarcÃa ViÃ±uela & JoaquÃn ArtÃ©s Caselles, 2008. "Reforming campaign finance in the nineties: a case study of Spain," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 177-190, June.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner & Tobias Schulz, 2005. "Expected Closeness or Mobilisation: Why Do Voters Go to the Polls? Empirical Results for Switzerland, 1981 – 1999," CESifo Working Paper Series 1387, CESifo Group Munich.
- de Gorter, Harry & Rausser, Gordon C., 1989.
"Endogenizing U.S. milk price supports,"
CUDARE Working Paper Series
504, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- de Gorter, Harry & Rausser, Gordon C., 1989. "Endogenizing U.S. milk price supports," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley qt4f58t530, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.