The Determinants of Antitrust Activity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Law & Economics.
Volume (Year): 18 (1975)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrice Bougette & Stéphane Turolla, 2006.
"Merger Remedies at the European Commission: A Multinomial Logit Analysis,"
06-08, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Feb 2008.
- Bougette, Patrice & Turolla, Stéphane, 2006. "Merger Remedies at the European Commission: A Multinomial Logit Analysis," MPRA Paper 2461, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Timo Goeschl & Johannes Jarke, 2013. "The warnings puzzle: an upstream explanation," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 339-360, December.
- Ghosal, Vivek, 2007. "Regime Shift in Antitrust," MPRA Paper 5460, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert Feinberg & Mieke Meurs & Kara Reynolds, 2012. "Maintaining New Markets: Explaining Antitrust Enforcement in Central and Eastern Europe," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 203-219, June.
- John Kwoka, 1999. "Commitment to Competition: An Assessment of Antitrust Agency Budgets since 1970," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 295-302, June.
- Bruce Yandle, 1988. "Antitrust actions and the budgeting process," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 59(3), pages 263-275, December.
- Robert Feinberg & Kara Reynolds, 2010. "The Determinants of State-Level Antitrust Activity," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 179-196, November.
- Ghosal, Vivek & Gallo, Joseph, 2001. "The cyclical behavior of the Department of Justice's antitrust enforcement activity," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 27-54, January.
- Patrice Bougette & Stéphane Turolla, 2008. "Market structures, political surroundings, and merger remedies: an empirical investigation of the EC’s decisions," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 125-150, April.
- Robert M. Feinberg & Kara M. Reynolds, 2009. "The Determinants of State-Level Antitrust Enforcement," Working Papers 2009-17, American University, Department of Economics.
- Andrew J. Holliday & Gregory P. Hopper, 1996. "Are there regimes of antitrust enforcement? An empirical analysis," Working Papers 96-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Joseph A. Clougherty & Anming Zhang, 2004.
"Export Orientation and Domestic Merger Policy: Theory and Some Empirical Evidence,"
CIG Working Papers
SP II 2004-10, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Joseph Clougherty & Anming Zhang, 2005. "Export orientation and domestic merger policy: theory and some empirical evidence," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 38(3), pages 778-806, August.
- Carson Bays, 2007. "The Determinants of Tying Litigation, 1961–2001," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 81-96, February.
- B. Zorina Khan, 1999. "Legal Monopoly: Patents and Antitrust Litigation in U.S. Manufacturing, 1970-1998," NBER Working Papers 7068, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.