Compensating Differentials for Cyclical and Noncyclical Unemployment: The Interaction between Investors' and Employees' Risk Aversion
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Labor Economics.
Volume (Year): 4 (1986)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JOLE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Arent & Wolfgang Nagl, 2011. "Risikokompensation hochqualifizierter Arbeitnehmer am deutschen Arbeitsmarkt," ifo Dresden berichtet, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 18(03), pages 8-11, 06.
- Ivo J.M. Arnold, 2013.
"The industry effects of monetary policy and their welfare implications,"
BNL Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 53(214), pages 287-315.
- Ivo J.M. Arnold, 2013. "The industry effects of monetary policy and their welfare implications," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 53(214), pages 287-315.
- Stefan Arent & Wolfgang Nagl, 2011. "The Price of Security: On the Causality and Impact of Lay-off Risks on Wages," Ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Paper No. 100, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Assaad, Ragui & Tunali, Insan, 2002. "Wage formation and recurrent unemployment," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 17-61, February.
- Ragui Assaad & Insan Tunali, 2000. "Wage Formation and Recurrent Unemployment," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1623, Econometric Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.